sister WONG is my companion!!! she was in singapore with sister fergeson. she is older than me in the mission. american born chinese. very very very hard worker. very hard. very smart. very intelligent. we talked alllllll night last night about goals and visions and everything for KK. we are gonna tear it up together. the president told her that he felt like we needed to be together. he said KK wasn't going as fast as it should be, and he said that I was a fireball with a lot to give. so he told her that it was her responsibility to get to KK and let the "fire" shine from me. and then he emailed me this week and said how much he loved wong and knew that our companionship was going to be amazing and he said he had so much faith in us. it was such a nice email!!!! so it is nice. I feel rejuvinated and so happy. not much to report, she only got here last night, but it is going well. it's gonna be big. I don't know when I'll transfer. could transfer in a month, could get a greenie in a month and have a threesome here, I don't know:/ but whatever it is, I'm very excited excited excited for the future. very nice:)
I cant believe taylor is going to argentina!!! good for him!!!!!!! that'd be amazing to see the temple.
also, president reminded us we have a time allotment for our internet usage. we got too lax with email time and so he sent an email reminding us of the rules. first, we have to email both parents if we can. good emails he said. second we have to email him a good email. third, we have to read all the mission office sends. and fourth, if by some chance theres more time in our hour, we can email other people. but only after all three are done. so, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be doing the blog thing. I might just email you and dad. what do you think about that? or should I do more the blog thing and then just try to write individual letters? I'll go with how you feel on that matter. but I want to be obedient with exactness. I really do. so I want to make sure that I follow the rules and make it an hour. but I don't want to get gipped on you guys time:/
I know missions bless us, and I think one of the blessings isn't like all the sudden we serve and we come home and we have all these big amazing things and opportunities that pop up, but it's that on a mission we learn how to work. we learn how to set goals. how to be diligent. and those skills are blessings that we can take home and with them make big things and big opportunities happen. missions are amazing and I have always had really huge goals. still do. unfortunately I still don't know the exact path I want to go yet. but it's gonna be big. I wrote a little about it in my letter you'll be getting shortly:)
I'm feeling very happy and exhilarated and SO HAPPY TO BE A MISSIONARY right now. so happy.
thank you so much for your support. I love you so so much. so much.
I hope all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment